SALON & MISCELLANEOUS UPDATE
- Your Favourite GlamFairies wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Ana, Andréa, Angélique, Dr. Camilla, Cassie, Elvis, Fiona and Mariama.
- Your GlamFairies will be closed for the Festive Season: From Tuesday 24th at 14:00 to Friday 27th December and again from Tuesday 31st @ 14:00 until Friday 2nd January.
- Our Sister Company: "The Real Fitness Holiday Group" next Fitness Holiday is now confirmed for 12th October 2013 under the sun of Marmaris Turkey.
Flight, Transfer, Half-Board 4 Star Accommodation, daily training sessions and nutrition all for only £750.00.
For full information please click on this link:
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in Marmaris Beautiful People.
- The Remedie Rooms will be open on Friday 24th May and closed for the Bank Holiday on Sunday 26th and Monday 27th May.
- YOUR FAVOURITE GLAMFAIRIES HAVE WON THE FIRST EVER "STREATHAM BEST BUSINESS AWARDS 2013 ON 5TH FEB.
- New to The Remedie Rooms:
SkinKind Gentle Essential Aesthetic Care
Your Favourite GlamFairies are welcoming a new Fairy as of 1st December 2012. Bibiana whom will be providing Cranial & Structural Osteopathy as well as Reiki Treatments on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Please check our "Treatment Page" for full information.
MPL: Multi Pulse Light (MPL is the most advanced form of IPL.
It is safe and effective.)
We offer non-surgical skin treatments to help you regain your more youthful looks, eradicate those aspects of your appearance such as unwanted hair, blemishes, wrinkles and slack skin which you would rather be without!
Our MPL treatments provide the following treatments:
- Permanent hair reduction for face and body;
- Skin rejuvenation (Skin tone, Thread veins & Acne
Rosacea, Sun Damage, Pigmentation, Age Spots,
Skin tightening and Collagen Stimulation)
Hurry book your consultation for face and/or body with our Technician Nikki and please download our brochure for full information.
(Every Wednesday afternoon until late)
- Many of you asked us @ The Rooms whether we were thinking of introducing the Fish Foot Spa???
We will not be offering this treatment at anytime due to many contra-indications to our Clientele. These little fishes can spread infections such Hepatitis C or HIV and many others, though the risk are very low; we @ The Rooms proud ourselves in keeping our Clients safe by offering outstanding treatments at all times.
Many countries in the US, Canada and Europe have already banned the fish pedicures due to the potential risk of contamination.
Also, those little fishes do dye rapidly in these tanks which are not the right environment for them.
So for both reasons (Health risk and keeping our nature (fishes) safe) we will not be offering this treatment and hope that you appreciate our concern towards you, our Client.
For further information, please click the following link below:
Headline: "Fish foot spa virus bombshell"
Treatment 'could spread Hep C and HIV'
Source: The Sun Newspaper
- NEW BROCHURE ready for download now! Click here
- Please note that our evening and weekend appointments get filled very early - We often have a 1 week waiting list for bookings of more than an hour for these times. To avoid disappointment, please call us early. We do try our best to fit you in and will always call back as soon as a space becomes available.
- We have been mentioned in the Streatham Guardian.
Read the second comment (by mellymango in quotations) click here to view.
- The Remedie Rooms was recently featured in an article in London PA Magazine.
London PA Magazine - Click here to view
- The Remedie Rooms was recently featured in an article on Times Online.
Times Online - Click here to view
- The Remedie Rooms was recently featured in an article on the so popular French Spa site and blog of Bel-ami-trend.com
Bel-ami-trend.com - Click here to view
- The Remedie Rooms was approached by The GuideSpa to become one of their members in December 07. We successfully joined the group in January 2008. The Remedie Rooms is the first ever UK Day-Spa to became a member of This Renowned and International Institution. This is in recognition of the hard work we have done since opening our doors.....We are a bunch of proud Girls indeed!!!!!
© Copyright 2013