IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS
- For your comfort, we suggest you arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled start of treatment.
- Do not have any heat treatments before or after waxing. This includes sunbeds, sauna, steams, swimming &
- Do wear dark loose clothing before & after tanning treatment and no jeans.
- Do wear underwear when having a body or massage treatment.
- A test to safeguard against allergic reactions is required 48 to 24 hours prior to any first Tint Treatment with us.
- Our health and skin changes from time to time and we will repeat this test once a year for all Clients whom stop tint treatment for more than a year.
- Please do have a quick shower especially after exercising before a body or massage treatments.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to treatment and should be avoided after certain treatments or consumed in moderation. Your GlamFairies will inform you when it is the case.
- Every effort will be made to provide you with your preferred Therapist but cannot be guaranteed at all times.
- Do tell us immediately if your treatment did not reach your expectations.
- Certain treatments are not suitable for expecting Mothers but we will offer an alternative treatment.
- Do let us know or update us as necessary if you have any medical conditions and/or allergies or change your contact details.
- Our experienced Therapists will perform a full facial and/or body consultation prior to any facial or targeting body treatment in order to determine which treatment will be suitable for your skin or body type.
- Your GlamFairies are Child Friendly just let us know when booking that you are coming with the little Joy(s).
- We do offer monthly Special Promotions which you can find on our website, on our Twitter (@RemedieRooms16) and Facebook (The Remedie Rooms) pages and you will also receive our monthly email update.
Booking, Cancellation & Pricing:
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Do offer to pay for your manicure before the treatment & take car keys out of your handbag ready for when you leave.
- A gratuity payment can be made directly to your Therapist or at the Reception Desk. It is kindly appreciated.
- Please note that we require 24 hours notice to cancel or re-schedule appointments otherwise a 50% charge will be made. Failure to arrive to an appointment will incur the full charge.
- We require Credit or Debit Card details to secure any booking of more than £30.00 or treatment of more than two hours.
- A 2% charge is payable on all payments made by credit and debit cards.
- Credit/Debit Cards payments over £10 only will be accepted – Cheques are not accepted.
- Courses of treatments are available for a maximum period of 12 month. Please enquire when making your booking.
- Corporate rate discounts available for Company registered with us, please ask for further details.
- We offer a 10% discount all treatments for full time Students & Pensioners, Monday to Thursday from 10:30
to 16:00. Students must provide a valid NUS Card.
Mobile phones, Data security & Valuables:
- We respectfully request that all mobile phones be switched off during your visit to the Salon.
- Personal details taken from Clients during consultation procedures will be kept secure and in the strictest confidence at all times.
- Some of our treatments require the removal of jewellery, which will be stored safely in your treatment room. Please ensure that you retrieve all your valuables before leaving the premises, as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
Gift Vouchers & Loyalty Cards:
- To thank you for your loyal custom, we offer our Clients Loyalty Cards for treatments purchased at The Remedie Rooms.