IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CLIENTS
- For you comfort, we suggest you arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled start of treatment.
- Do not have any heat treatments before or after waxing. This includes sunbeds, sauna, steams, swimming & sunbathing.
- Do wear dark loose clothing before & after tanning treatment.
- Do wear underwear when having a body or massage treatment.
- A test to safeguard against allergic reactions is required 48 to 24 hours prior to any first Tint Treatment with us. Our health and skin changes from time to time and we will repeat this test once a year for all Clients whom regularly have these treatments.
- Please do have a quick shower especially after exercising before a body or massage treatments. We do have a shower facility for our treatments in the premises. We may be able to accommodate you if necessary, providing it is not already in use.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to treatment.
- Every effort will be made to provide you with your preferred Therapist but cannot be guaranteed.
- Do tell us immediately if your treatment did not reach your expectations.
- Certain treatments are not suitable for expecting Mothers but we will offer an alternative treatment.
- Do let us know or update us as necessary if you have any medical conditions and/or allergies.
- Our experienced Therapist will perform a full facial and/or body consultation prior to any facial or targeting body treatment in order to determine which treatment will be suitable for your skin or body type.
- We do offer monthly Special Promotions which you can find on our website or by enquiring within.
Booking, Cancellation & Pricing:
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Do offer to pay for your manicure before the treatment & take car keys out of your handbag ready for when you leave.
- A gratuity payment can be made directly to your Therapist or at the Reception Desk.
- Please note that we require 24 hours notice to cancel or re-schedule appointments otherwise a 50% charge will be made. Failure to arrive to an appointment will incur the full charge.
- We require Credit or Debit Card details to secure any booking of more than £20.00.
- A 2% charge is payable on all payments made by credit and debit cards.
- Cheques and Credit/Debit Cards payments over £10 only will be accepted.
- Course of treatments are available for a maximum period. Please enquire when making your booking.
- Corporate rate discounts available for Company registered with us, please ask for further details.
- We offer a 15% discount all treatments for full time Students & Pensioners, Monday to Friday from 10:30 to 16:00. Students must provide a valid NUS Card.
Mobile phones, Data security & Valuables:
- We respectfully request that all mobile phones be switched off during your visit to the Salon.
- Personal details taken from Clients during consultation procedures will be kept secure and in the strictest confidence at all times.
- Some of our treatments require the removal of jewellery, which will be stored safely in your treatment room. Please ensure that you retrieve all your valuables before leaving the premises, as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
Gift Vouchers & Loyalty Cards:
- A delightful gift to suit all occasions: Gift Vouchers are available to buy by treatment or monetary value and are valid for a period of three months from the date of purchase.
- We also offer our Clients Loyalty Cards for both treatments and retail items purchased at The Remedie Rooms.